Saturday, February 6, 2010

Hopefully My New Office space


I have this room at the back of my house that I just don't seem to know what to do with it.
In the end it has become a catchall for junk I have nowhere else for.
Hopefully that will all change as I have come up with a plan to turn this junk room into an office.
My need for an office surfaced when I realized I had sent some very important papers to the wrong place and the 3 month delay has forced me to cancel my planned trip to Europe in May.
I am none too happy about that but oh well there will always be Paris and someday I will get there.
I have already purchased a few items for this room and I will take some new pictures when I get it set up.

1 comment:

  1. It looks like the perfect space for an office..., and I could use some better organizing too!

    Regarding the IKEA kitchen island..., I hope they take note and use my picture, haha!!

    ReplyDelete