Tuesday, August 17, 2010

How NOT to Upholster a bench

This is the little seat I had made for my mud room so you can sit on to put on your shoes at the front door.

I have been wanting to cover the seat for quite a while now. I was just using an old blanket.

Some foam and some batting to cover it.




A few staples and viola this is what I got.


I know it is less than a perfect job. But really I am the only one who will notice.






My youngest daughter made me these pillows for mothers day.
They are almost right.....





Perfect. for me anyway. Just one more job done. Only took me about 1/2 hr so not too bad.
Till next time. Have a good one. Frances.




3 comments:

  1. I really like the seat, the fabric is cute! Did you get the Coney Island pic in NYC?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I went over this post twice, so what am I supposed NOT to do? I think it looks great, a major improvement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marianne if I had a video of what I did instead of a few pictures you would still be shaking your head. But your right it is a big impovement thanks .

    ReplyDelete