Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas 2010

I know this is kind of late for Christmas, although technically today is the 11th day of christmas or the 10th depending on who you listen to.  I just thought I would take some pictures before I took everything down.
I had a really bad head cold from Christmas eve till last thursday kind of missed out on the quiet time when you can really just enjoy all the work you have done to create Christmas.
This is my
front door and window box outside. I  have 2 window boxes but they are both done the same.
I took a old flower bucket I had and put some greens and white birch logs I  found in the forrest.Added some lights and a  red star my boss gave to me. I think it turned out alright.
My tree
it looks kind of wonky. Wish I could say it was just the picture. But me thinks I didnt fluff it enough or something. And half the lights didnt lite this year I am thinking of going back to real next year. I didnt enjoy the fake one at all.
 This is an old bhg from 07 I have copied the look for a few years now. I use a pointsettia instead of carnations. It lasts longer.

 I even did three little ones for my dining room tabel I used some old buckets I got at a garage sale a few summers ago.
 My shutters. They looked so plain just sitting there so I put a wreath on them.

 My mantel. There are a few gifts sitting with all my stuff. But i kind of liked it that way.
 The top of my armoire. The picture is not very good but it actually looks very nice.

 Here's my office, so far. I know I never did post a picture of it as I progressed, but I am going to try to be better at blogging this year.
My charlie brown christmas tree on my desk. I love it.
Any way thats all for now. I did put a picture of my house this year decorated outside on my header so you can see it there. Hope everyone had a safe and happy holiday season. Frances

No comments:

Post a Comment