Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sewing Machine Table

I bought this little table a couple of summers ago at a garage sale..I have always wanted one with a old iron sewing machine base like this.
The top was so ugly I have been on the lookout for a new one ever since.

I found this old bread board in one of my favorite stores  Cobblestones in Baldwin  and knew it was just what I was looking for


Off with the old top...and on with the new
I think it looks just perfect now...just need some new things to put on top.
These are my new rain boots I bought from Giant Tiger.  Scottie dogs naturally.
Then I thought well I don't really want to wear them at work and in the Garden they will get too dirty...

Problem solved. Now I have two pairs   and I love them both....Till next time...when I will have a Easter Place card  al la Pottery Barn Knockoff to show you...have a good one Frances

2 comments:

  1. Love your rain boots! Next time I'm up we should head over to Cobblestones, I want to check them out. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only thought to put the rain boots on here because you put yours on your blog rocky. There are so many cool ones these days...and they are comfortable too which I am surprised at. Love you too. Mommy

    ReplyDelete