Thursday, May 17, 2012

Visit to Mark's and Spencer's

As you well know this is the Queens Jubilee Year...and also London is hosting the Summer Olympics.
This is a big deal for Britain. So I stopped  into Mark's to see what they have in store.

It's usually just in America you see all this Patriotic stuff in such abundance, was kind of weird..having said that I could of bought the lot. All of it was top quality and just lovely.
These Bulldog doorstops where awesome I would of got one too if I hadn't already bought 50lbs of chocolate.
I would love to have the love seat



This would be awesome on my bed
The Jubilee celebration is june 5th. Probably won't be any street parties here in Canada but I am going to join the celebration anyway...are you with me?


Till next time..Cheers Frances

1 comment:

  1. I like all the Union Jack stuff, especially the more vintage looking items. The pillow cases you got for Quinlan look amazing! He just loves them!

    ReplyDelete