Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Christmas 2011 day 2

Now that I have my island in my kitchen 
I have no room for my bakers rack. I ended up putting it in my office area....and turned it into a bar area of all things. Probably doesn't sound too funny unless you know me...I don't actually drink alcohol...a little wine but not much else. 
But you know for someone who doesn't drink I sure seem to have all the little do dads that go with it. 
I am wondering what kind of alcohol to buy to have a good mix just in case the occasion arises? Any ideas?
 Oh and I put up my star "Tis the Season" hanger Just to keep up with my once a day something Christmas challenge.  Lame I know but the best I could do...

 some seasonal cheese spreaders...nice
 There is not a day 3 post because I had to go to Wal Mart today to get not 1 but 3 copies of Call of Duty for my 16 yr old son and a few of his friends so they could start playing the second they got home from school..
And this little item has been taking up a bit of my time. I  made banana cupcakes yesterday to take to work..but Aidan ate them all so I had to make another batch today..
 Who would of thunk it....I am so in love with my mixer and my new island they both make me smile when ever I see them...
Well till next time, Frances

3 comments:

  1. Frances, reading through your blog puts me to shame. You are my INSPIRATION!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you miss Tiina I appreciate your visit. Frances

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a love affair with my (big, black 600 Pro) KitchenAid mixer as well - can't live without it or my Cuisinart food processor

    ReplyDelete